£15.00 + VAT
• with peppermint oil
• cares for stressed teats and udders
• its nurturing ingredients keep the udder tissue supple
• KerbaMint also has a cooling effect that is pleasant for the animal
• ensures a healthy udder and high-quality milk when used regularly
• no waiting time
• Application: After milking, massage around 10 ml (1 tablespoon) of the product well into the udder area and then empty the udders completely. Repeat three times daily for 2 – 3 days. Shake well before use.
• Do not store at temperatures above 25 °C!
SKU: ker003 Categories: Animal Welfare, Other Animals
Veterinary Disposable Gloves VETtop with Shoulder Protection
£13.50 + VAT