Sinclair McGill Castlehill 20kg
Combines high yields with long term persistence. True dual purpose for all livestock classes.
Castlehill® is the long term ley with rock solid performance which is suitable for most soil types and climates.
An excellent feed for all classes of livestock with superb disease resistance. It delivers the performance of a medium term ley combined with the persistence of a long term ley. Reliable top quality grazing and cutting.
Invest in Castlehill® for the ultimate in long term productivity.
Treated with HEADSTART® GOLD for improved establishment.
- Very productive long term ley
- Suitable for all classes of livestock
- Achieve a great return on your investment
- Includes Tweed Long Term White Clover Blend
- A versatile and fail-safe mixture
Suggested seed rate:
13-18 kg/acre (33-45 kg/ha)
Guide cutting height:
7.5cm (3 inches)